Responsible for the Treatment
The interested party who provides Amanece en la Bahía, S.L. your personal data through our website or by other means (for example, social networks) you are informed that the processing of your data is carried out by:
Amanece en la Bahía, S.L.
Registered office at calle Bobines 25 Bajos, 08197 Valldoreix (Sant Cugat del Vallès)
Telephone: +34 93 583 06 16
Data Protection Officer
Aina de Mô has a Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes of data processing
At Aina de Mô, data processing is carried out for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided it to us:
- Contact the sender of the information, respond to your request, request or inquiry and do a subsequent follow-up.
- Manage, where appropriate, the contracting of the services requested by the USER, their billing and collection.
- The management of the On-line sale of aesthetic products (www.ainademo.com)
- Purpose of Aina de Mô
– The commercialization of natural cosmetic products to beauty centers and individuals.
Duration of data processing
- The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. Once said relationship has ended, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the eventual responsibilities derived from the contract are prescribed.
- The data for the management of inquiries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them.
- The data for sending offers and promotions that may be of interest to the client, with prior consent.
Legitimation for data processing
- The legal basis for the processing of your data for the above purposes is the execution of the corresponding service or service contract.
- The data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest of the parties, either due to the validity of the contract or consent. On the other hand, the data will remain in the merchant in compliance with mandatory regulations and until the prescription periods are exceeded.
- The provision of unequivocal consent.
- The satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting of being able to offer our clients the contracting of products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. Said legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
Communication of your data
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
- To our collaborators necessary for the execution of the requested service.
- To our regular collaborators motivated by the request for services that we do not provide directly, but that we recommend due to their experience and professionalism (Ex. Transportation Company for the shipment of cosmetic products)
- To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
- In relation to purchases at ainademo.com, our online sales domain, your financial data is provided to the Redys and Paypal payment platforms.
Any person who provides us with their data has the following rights:
- Customers can exercise the right of access, rectification, opposition or deletion at the address that appears in the information by layer (establishment either by email or at the address at the beginning of the letter), as well as through our website. We also inform those potentially affected that they have the right to request the right to the portability of their data, where appropriate, to the limitation of the treatment that is carried out when the purpose no longer exists or the specific opposition to a specific treatment.
- The interested party or affected by the treatment, have the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
- Finally, the affected client or user has the right to contact the Data Protection Agency or another competent control authority, an entity that manages any aspect related to the application of data protection regulations and where the user can report or defend your interests if you consider it appropriate, the website is www.agpd.es.
Your data is not transmitted outside the European Union, where appropriate, it would be necessary to request your express consent.
Third party data
If you provide third-party data, you assume the responsibility of informing you in advance of everything provided for in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions established in said precept.
Updating your data
In the event of any modification of your data or if you detect that any data is erroneous, please notify us so that it can be corrected, in order to keep the data updated.